Axxess Point Inc. has worked with a variety of companies, non-profit organizations, and campaigns to provide diverse digital strategies and information services.
- 13 Ways Inc.
- AgSafe Alberta
- Alberta Cannabis Collective
- Alberta Liquor Store Association
- Alberta Party
- Alberta Transportation
- BFI Ltd.
- Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- Calgary Heritage Authority
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Catch Resources Inc.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Catalyst Management & Communications Inc.
- Compass Cannabis Clinics
- Darryl Raymaker, Author
- Energi Media
- Holmes Foundation
- Husky Energy
- Kerry Cundal
- Navigator Ltd.
- Nirmala Naidoo
- Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta
- Strategic Portal Inc.
“I have used Axxess Point on a couple of occasions when I simply could not find what I needed but I really needed it. Not only did Axxess Point find it, but they found it quickly and with accuracy. Life saver!”Susan Elliott, President
Catalyst Management & Communications Inc.
CONFERENCES / PRESENTATIONS
- Advanced Learning Institute – Social Media for Government
- Alberta Liquor Industry Conference
- Alberta Teachers’ Association – Political Engagement Panel
- Association of Independent Information Professionals 2018 Annual Conference – Minneapolis, MN
- Association of Independent Information Professionals 2019 Annual Conference – Philadelphia, PA
- Calgary Commercial Cleaning Association
- Calgary Real Estate Women
- #CampaignTech 2011 – Washington, DC
- #CampaignTech 2013 – Washington, DC
- #CampaignTech 2017 – Chicago, IL
- Canadian Progress Club – Elevate Calgary
- Canadian Society of Club Managers – Alberta
- CGA Public Practitioners Group – Calgary
- CityTV – Calgary
- Engage NOW – Political Engagement Panel
- Federated Press – Social Media in Government
- Junior Chamber International – Calgary
- Legal Marketer’s Association – Calgary
- MNP – Calgary Self Employment Program
- Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta – 2012 Campaign College
- Path to Politics – Understanding, Joining, Contributing
- Social Media Breakfast – Calgary (SMBYYC)
- Third Tuesday Calgary
- Vital Women – Calgary
- Websearch University 2014 – Washington, DC
“Axxess Point is a shining light of enthusiasm, quality data research, and generous collaboration that contributed to the successful submission of two, time-sensitive government applications for our firm. Their dedication and commitment to this endeavour went beyond the call of duty and our expectations. The final submissions were of the highest quality and carefully written, which in our view contributed significantly to our acceptance into one of the programs. We will use Axxess Point again for future projects.”Dale Galbraith, President & CEO
Catch Resources Inc.